Thursday 22 March 2012

An opportunity to say more…

The Prolog-blog

Well I've decided to start an on line Blog...
Woah! freedom of speech is a huge responsibility...
But I shall keep my rantings to things that are important to me, and in the main backed up by fact.
I'm a bit tired of reading slander, and defamatory allegations of things on the web, I just want to talk about the things that are effecting our life and existence on this little blue planet...
Technology, Environment, Energy, People, and a little bit about Business...
As we all know these are all things that effect our lives on a day to day basis and many of you will have noted that I've omitted one key area, Politics.... I don't promote politics, I vote and who I vote for is a personal choice, so you shouldn't find any governmental ridicule here, well not much any way...

So this site will be coupled to my Twitter and Little-paper production, and as things move on various commercial web feeds also...

I hope you will find this blog of interest as it fills up and becomes a useful resource, and if not, no problems, you have your own thoughts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment